A LITTLE PLACE OF MY OWN....WELCOME TO MY WORLD...A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS COUNT

You encounter many peoples...in fact tonnes of them.
They come and go in your life but the one that stay with you, are your family and of course your best of friends...
which are very few.
These peoples are the ones that you count on through your ups and downs...

Wednesday 15 February 2012

2012~Another new chapter in my life...

Oh My! My last entry was a day before my birthday last year...and that was like 3months ago. Gee...really seems like such a long time ago. It was due to the absence of my HP Laptop which  now could be officially called 'a total wreckage'. But yes..the good thing is.... I got a replacement..a RED ASUS laptop. RED..what a choice..it was quite bold of me to choose it...but i really like it .It was quite memorable, the day I got this new laptop...indeed.

I have been experiencing such a CHANGE in my life after my last entry. UNBELIEVABLE.. for the things that have happened after that. Forming new bonds, finding new good friends...then having to let it go 'again'. It was quite a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Things that I never thought I'd do...things that I have never thought of..it is so so true when people say.."life is full of mystery n surprises".

Since 'change' is something inevitable..I'm just trying so hard to be strong, to take it one day at a time and praying to God to give the strength that I need. Trying to be optimistic under such circumstances is mostly unbearable. But I need to learn the concept of 'ikhlas and redha'....yes I have to. InsyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment