A LITTLE PLACE OF MY OWN....WELCOME TO MY WORLD...A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS COUNT

You encounter many peoples...in fact tonnes of them.
They come and go in your life but the one that stay with you, are your family and of course your best of friends...
which are very few.
These peoples are the ones that you count on through your ups and downs...

Sunday 19 February 2012

Missteru ~ The Origin

That's my name...of course it's not my real name....but well I just wanted to share how I come out with the name.

"Miss" is just a title for a lady or a girl...like Miss Nuraisyah...Miss Hermione..

"Teru" is from a Japanese word 'Teruterubozu'..it's this very cute little mini-doll that is white in colour.

Well this goes a long way when I was a teenager...those were the time when Japanese drama was a new hit trend here....got it from a drama "With Love" starring Yutaka Takenouchi. The story was about two people who first knew each other through the Internet...the relationship was basically in the virtual world. In real life, they have actually crossed each other's path so0o many times but yet they didn't know about it. A sweet, romantic story..my kind of story :) Make-your-heart-melts kinda story...

These are the cute little 'teruterubozus' and when I was surfing I just discovered that 'Teru' itself means 'Sunshine'.... \(^-^)/....

So basically Missteru - Miss Sunshine... hehe dunno whether that really suits me or not... ..nonetheless...I love it, it's kinda cute ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment