A LITTLE PLACE OF MY OWN....WELCOME TO MY WORLD...A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS COUNT

You encounter many peoples...in fact tonnes of them.
They come and go in your life but the one that stay with you, are your family and of course your best of friends...
which are very few.
These peoples are the ones that you count on through your ups and downs...

Tuesday 21 February 2012

\(^_^)/

~ Life is beautiful.....
because of the people who somehow manage to make you smile n laugh, even at your saddest moments.

It makes a huge difference to my days ...adds colours to my life. Reality check - keeping in mind that nothing lasts forever, but for now...I'm very grateful for what I have and I'll cherish it :)

Subhanallah, thank you Allah for your endless gifts & guidance ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment